Respect the road safety rules(01/10/2013)
Vigilance is an essential part of city travel, particularly for cyclists.
Here are a few rules to follow to ensure you travel safely.
- Respect the signs: red lights, one-way streets, stop signs, etc.;
- Don't cycle on the pavements, respect pedestrians and slow down when approaching a pedestrian crossing;
- Use the cycle paths;
- Cycle in single file when in a group;
- Use arm signals to indicate a change of direction;
- Beware of people suddenly opening car doors;
- Do not overtake big vehicles on the right;
- Cycle on the right-hand side of the road. For the sake of everyone's safety, you must respect this rule outside of the designated cycle paths.