To enjoy the advantages of the Bicikelj system all year round, subscribe directly online using a credit card. It's easy and quick!Subscribe
Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an Internet user used by the site for the site to send information to the Internet user’s browser and for the browser to return information to the origin site (e.g. session ID, language preference or date).
You are informed that during your visits to this site, cookies can be installed on your web browser.
These cookies are used for different purposes:
- optimize the site and facilitate site navigation;
- enable the provision of a service explicitly requested by the site user such as access to certain services (access to self-service bicycle subscriptions, definition of bookmarks);
- analyze site trends and audience measurement and establish statistics.
JCDecaux may collect anonymous traffic data of the Internet user (type of browser that is used, number of pages views, number of visits, the exact path that an Internet user has taken on the site, the amount of time spent on the site or on a page etc.).
No data about the first name, surname, telephone number or email address of the Internet user will be collected during the performance of the service by JCDecaux or its Service Provider.
During the data-collection and data-processing processes, JCDecaux or its Service Provider may use an Internet user’s IP address and attribute a “cookie” to this particular IP address. This is only carried out for geolocation purposes in order to identify the region in which an Internet user connects to a particular website. This data can in some cases be used to identify an individual. In order to protect such data, JCDecaux or its Service Provider will hold onto this data, which is encrypted, only for a limited period of time. Under no circumstances is the data available on the statistical reference tool, nor can it be accessed anywhere else in the company.
You can object to the installation and use of these cookies, but please note that disabling cookies may affect your experience on certain parts of our site.
You may set your web browser to notify you when a cookie is sent, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it:
- For cookies used to analyze site trends and audience measurement and compile statistics, please visit the site below and choose the Opt-out option: http://www.atinternet.fr/en/data_protection_policy/
- For cookies used to optimize the site and help you navigate the site, or to allow us to provide a service specifically requested, you can block cookies by configuring your internet explorer as explained below:
For Mozilla firefox:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Go to the menu "Tools", then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the Confidentiality panel
3. Select the requested security level with the cursor (high to block all the cookies)
For Safari :
1. Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy
2. In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites
For Chrome :